YBT

I usually do not post on "current events" but this one hit home.

I just came across this post on "Lonely Man of Mechqar (1.5)" (there is also this follow-up post) which cites a letter printed in Yated which used the diatribe against YCT as an opportunity to bash YBT (aveira gorreret aveira I suppose). I was heartened by people's comments and the letters that were printed in the Yated in response to the despicable motzei sheim ra.

[Just a quick aside: I noticed Nachum's comment about Mesora.org - (as far as I know) it is actually run by one musmach of YBT - he prints material written by other YBT musmachim but as far as I know the "YBT people" do not run it and most of the material (as far as I know) is his own.]

What is the heter for Yated to print Lashon Hara and Motzei Shem Ra?


Comments